Monday, July 2, 2012

Profile Of My Heart - Scrap Africa Sketch 7

Hi all!! Time for a new sketch at Scrap Africa and this is my take on Evgenia's beautiful sketch which you will see below :) Meet Molly, my shadow and one of the many pieces of my heart :) Over the last couple of months I have neglected scrapping my four-legged babies and am now making up for it :) On this layout I used the beautiful FWAB Jasmine Puffy Flourish Latte from Flourish With A Bling. On the photograph you may not be able to see how beautiful it really is in real life but it has a lovely, subtle sparkle to it. And here is the sketch.

4 comments:

  1. Molly is just adorable, as is your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely take on the sketch Cathy - gorgeous pooch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super layout Cathy...love all the layering and details! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwwwww wow Cathy another stunning creation. Love all the goodies and here and your furry friend is sooo cute!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete